Two big happenings since my last blog... Back in September we got two new foster daughters, Maya (1) and Jaqueline(2). They are so adorable, and Emma and Charles LOVE having them here. They are little spitfires sometimes, but so fun! Emma is especially good at helping out with them.
James got a new job, and we will be moving to TEXAS! He is planning on going out there in January, and the kids and I will follow when the girls have permanency one way or the other.
Last week Charles decided he could "read" Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What Do You See? and spent about 3 days "reading" it to us every chance he got. He was VERY proud of himself. We got video footage, but it's too big to post! So this will have to do.
Emma got some quilt squares from our friend Juli a while ago, and yesterday decided to make a blanket out of them. She made it with absolutely no help! For an 8 year old, I think she did quite well (maybe better than I could have done...)


No comments:
Post a Comment