Sunday, February 14, 2010

Christmas through Valentines...

James took Emma and Charles sledding on Christmas Eve. They had a lot of fun.



















We had Christmas by ourselves. We didn't do a ton of gifts, but loved what we did get.









Charles got these gifts from his Grandma Lisa, who came to visit a week later.


















As you can see, the Jedi are still alive and well, and Emma is currently in the process of training some younglings.



James has been in Texas for 3 weeks now, and I am hangin' here with the kiddos. It hasn't been too tough yet, but I think a lot of that is because Emma is a huge help and James is always available for me to call if I need him. He's so great. The kids and I will be here until things get resolved with Jaqueline and Maya...hope that's sooner rather than later, cause we would love to be in Texas! April would be the absolute earliest that could even possibly happen, but I'm planning on it being later than that.

We had a family pre-birthday celebration for Emma's 9th birthday before James left. She got a book about the costumes of Star Wars (called Dressing a Galaxy). She loves Star Wars (you'd never guess from these posts, would you?) and loves costumes, sewing, design...she had checked this particular book out from the library at least 5 times. She was very excited to get the book.


Well, James took the digital camera with him (he needs it for his job), so I probably won't be posting too much until we get to Texas (or until I get my own camera), since I won't have any pictures.

No comments:

Post a Comment